Follow these tips to install your wooden.
- T-posts should be placed a maximum of 10 feet apart
- Vertical strand of fence should be sandwiched between flat side of T-post and a 1" x 2" wood slat
- T-post clips or plastic cable ties can then be used to secure the slat and fence strand to the T-post
- To connect fence sections, overlap 2 strand section from each end and weave a 1" x 2" slat through the overlapped strands
- Fence should be tensioned by hand only - DO NOT USE MECHANICAL TENSIONERS.
Download the PDF: